Police misconduct is more rampant today than ever, so it’s critical to understand your rights and how to protect yourself and your family.
From righting wrongful arrests to seeking justice for victims of police brutality, Ven Johnson has been defending the rights of citizens for more than a decade.
Some common examples of police misconduct include but are not limited to:
– Excessive use of force (police brutality)
– False imprisonment or arrest
– Malicious prosecution
– Violation of civil rights
– Obtaining evidence illegally
– Deliberate indifference to a known medical condition of a detainee or inmate